Don’t delay – enter today.
On-line entry closes 13 July 2018 @ 23.59hrs !
Date – 15 July 2018
Start / finish – 3-1-5 Health Club, Mannin Way, Lancaster, Lancs, LA1 3PE
Start time – 0700 / 0800 hrs
Pre ride breakfast – @ Holiday Inn next to start area – 0600hrs onward from £8.75 pp – please ring 01524 840066 (reception) to book
Route – 160km / 100 mile loop in Yorkshire Dales District National Park
Ascent – 3291m / 10794ft
A true two wheel challenge, organised to British Cycling’s exacting standards.
Leaving Lancaster on quiet roads and heading out towards The Dales via country lanes to Ingleton village.
The route then follows the Roman Road between Ingleborough and Whernside, two of the legendary Yorkshire Three Peaks. You will then pass the fabulous Ribbleshead Viaduct, before heading towards the outstanding areas of natural beauty, following an undulating route through the remote hills and Dales.
You ll earn your mid way snacks by completing the challenging ascent of Buttertubs, followed by mile after mile of a remote country lanes, where sheep outnumber people and cars many times over. Your ride continues around the little known Howgill fells, then heads south and back towards Lancaster via quiet lanes and country roads.
On your return to the finish area – you will be presented with your bespoke souvenir event medal, goody bag and a well earned brew.
Then secure your stead and join us inside the amazing 3-1-5 Health Club for a complimentary drink followed by a swim in one of their 3 pools, or a well earned soak in the large Jacuzzi, also relaxing massages and sauna will be available for all riders.
There are no extra fees to find for parking or relaxing in the pool post ride and your entry fee includes a donation by Top Dog Events to –
- Free parking and toilets
- Online entry
- Indoor waiting area for families and supporters
- Challenging routes on quite roads in stunning areas
- Mechanical support – by Bike Ranger
- Well signed routes
- Friendly marshals
- British Cycling Public Liability Insurance
- Bespoke finishers medal
- Regular feed and drink stations
- Event photography – free to download post ride – by Sports Sunday
- Medics along the route
- Sweep up vehicles
- Goody bags for all finishers
- Complimentary drink and snack @ finish
- Free post ride massage / swim / sauna / jacuzzi in 3-1-5 Health Club for all
- Support for 2 x local charities – St Johns Hospice and Wolfwood Animal Sanctuary
Join the team – we would be very grateful if you could spare some time to give us a hand on events-riders, marshal one and enter one for free !! Contact Us
Online Entry fee – £40.00
Entry on the day – £45.00
Mates Rates – 4 x riders – £140.00
* please note that we use British Cycling s online entry system – you will be asked to register certain personal information prior to entering – this is needed to process your entry, enable us to contact you, speed up future entries and ensure you are covered by British Cycling s public liability insurance*